- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
VIDEO: Boy, 9 Saves Baby Brother Who Falls From Change Table
A Florida family is thankful for the quick thinking of a 9-year-old boy who made the biggest save of his young life to protect his baby brother.
Tila Levi, a mother of five, stepped away from her 11-month-old son Eitan on the changing table for just a moment to help her son, Zion, 6, with his homework when the baby rolled over and tumbled off the side.
That’s when her other son, Joseph, 9, leaped into action.
Video from the family’s home in Bal Harbour on Sept. 29 shows Joseph springing toward the table and catching Eitan at the last moment to save the baby from a scary fall.
“I would have never caught him. I can’t run that fast, so I felt like something just came and pushed me forward and, when it happened, I just ran and caught him,” Joseph explained. “I would never be able to do that again because I can’t carry my brother.”
Levi was initially embarrassed but decided to eventually share the video to spread positivity.