- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
According to a recent study, many U.S. parents do not use child safety seats when taking...
Caleb Anderson Caleb Anderson has already started his sophomore year at Chattahoochee Technical College in Marietta,...
Hand sanitizers have become a necessity since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Hand sanitizing is...
An investigation is currently underway by The US Food and Drug Administration of a salmonella outbreak which...