- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
Caleb Anderson Caleb Anderson has already started his sophomore year at Chattahoochee Technical College in Marietta, Georgia!
He is just 12 years old, which means that he will have a college degree before he’s old enough to get his driver’s license!
Speaking to NBC affiliate WXIA about his college experience, Caleb said:
“It was exactly how I expected it to be like, if I were 18 or something,”
Caleb has been a prodigy even before he could even speak!
He learned sign language and was reading the U.S. Constitution as a 2-year-old and qualified for the high IQ society MENSA a year later.
“As we started to interact with other parents, and had other children, then we started to realize how exceptional this experience was, because we had no other frame of reference,” his father, Kobi, told WXIA.
Due to him just being 12 years of age, Caleb’s dad has to chaperon him on campus, but isn’t helping him with his studies.
“He has far surpassed me in math, so I can’t help him anymore,” Kobi explained. “Seriously! He’s in calculus two now!”