- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Eye-Opening: Video Reveals The Way We Should Talk To Children
A powerful video is highlighting the way kids’ interactions with adults may affect their education.
The Atlanta Speech School released “Every Opportunity,” a video that shows a day at school from the perspective of one young student. While he begins his day with enthusiasm, his interactions with educators and other adults leave him feeling discouraged.
According to a press release from the school, the video “demonstrat
It’s certainly food for thought.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!