- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
All posts tagged "parenting"
- Nightly Affirmations Benefit Your Toddler’s Well-Being
In the book, The Help, by Katherine Stockett, the nanny tells the child she helps raise, “You is kind. You is smart. You is important”. She tells her this daily, in an attempt to inoculate the child...
- Posted May 5, 2016
- Visiting a Mama and Her Newborn: The Do’s and Don’ts
One thing every new mother can count on after childbirth, other than experiencing exhaustion and a barrage of hormonal flux, is visitors. Friends and family flock to congratulate parents and meet the new addition. While the well...
- Posted May 3, 2016
- How to Survive Being a Stay at Home Mom
I have essentially been a stay at home mom for the last seven years. There was a year break where I sold insurance part time while my daughter was in pre school. However, when I got pregnant...
- Posted April 26, 2016
- Why Kids Should Be Counting Using Their Fingers
There is no escaping the fact that most children will use their fingers when learning to count, but as children get older and their mathematic classes become more complicated, the use of fingers when counting is generally...
- Posted April 24, 2016
- How To Teach Your Kids To Stop Interrupting You
It can be distressing and sometimes embarrassing when your child interrupts you while having a conversation with someone else. “Wait your turn” or “just a minute” is probably the words most parents use when this happens but...
- Posted April 22, 2016
- 3 Ways Dads Can Positively Impact Daughters
Dads may not share the same gender as their daughters, but the fact remains that a dad is a pivotal part of a daughter’s life. How you treat your daughters will set the stage for your daughter’s...
- Posted April 21, 2016
- Jennifer Garner Gives Hilarious Parenting Advice
Last month, Jennifer Garner appeared on “Late Night With Seth Myers” and gave Myers some parenting advice as he and his wife are expecting their first child. Myers asked the mom of three if there was any...
- Posted April 14, 2016
- 7 Hilarious Parents On Twitter #FunnyParents
There’s never a dull moment when it comes to parenting. The funny and sometimes embarrassing things they say are definitely worth sharing – and this is exactly what these parents have done via their twitter accounts: ...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- What Would Happen If We Didn’t Drink Water
We all know that drinking water is good for our bodies, but have you ever wondered why this is true and what would happen to our bodies if we didn’t have access to drinking water? Our bodies...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Money Saving Hacks For Parents
This mom is actually a family finance and frugal living guru! Jordon from Millennial Moms has these hot tips for saving YOU money. Tip #1 Don’t throw away your junk mail! Keep all your junk mail and...
- Posted April 12, 2016