- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Son Never Calls Mom After Going To College, So She Posts Video On Facebook Which Has Gone Viral
It’s not easy to watch your kids graduate from high school and move on to college. While it’s a happy occasion, it’s a difficult transition for parents. From being with your child every single day for 18 years and then suddenly your child will be on their own.
Many parents will want to call their children every day and check on them to ensure they are doing ok – this is exactly what a Mom from Pennsylvania felt.
Ann Pinto McCarney had a difficult time dealing with the fact that her son Liam was at college. McCarney was even more disappointed that her son never even bothered to call her!
So to cope with her dissapointment, she took her irritations out on Facebook and posted a video of a “lighthearted” rant. The video quickly went viral and now has over 3 million views.
She says, “I haven’t heard from you in a while, and I thought maybe you forgot about me.”
She explains the many roles she’s juggled as a mom including her son’s personal chef and chauffeur & even reminds him that she was the one to show him how to use a smartphone!
She closes with, “So now I know I’m going to hear from you, especially before your mother and father have to pay the next instalment for your tuition in November.”
I’m sure her son will be calling his Mom more regularly from now on….
Here’s the video: