- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Dying dad thinks he won’t be able to see his newborn baby, so Mom induces labor…
Becoming a mother is the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to a woman. Diane Aulger can testify to that, but her magical moment came with a moment of heartbreak. After discovering she was pregnant, Diane also learned her husband only had days to live.
Diane’s husband, Mark thought his battle was over when he beat stage 3 colon cancer. But it seems that life has its way of testing one’s faith as he was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis – a diseases that stops the flow of oxygen from the lungs to the brain and other important organs.
Diane’s life was like a wild roller coaster. Just as she learned great news, she felt her life crash into pieces. She couldn’t’ be happier to be carrying a child with Mark, but it terrified her to know Mark might not be there when she gave birth.
To battle this, Diane made a difficult decision. While many think it’s controversial, Diane has absolutely no regrets about it. The decision allowed Mark to see his baby girl before she passed.
Watch the emotional video below to see how Diane sacrificed so her daughter and husband could share that one special moment.