- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Photo Of Dad Sleeping Under Kids Hospital Bed Goes Viral
Mom, Amy Palmer recently posted a photo of her husband Andre, sleeping under his child’s hospital crib at York Hospital Pediatrics in Pennsylvania and it has gone viral.
The photo has already been shared over 3000 times and has more than 22,000 likes on her Facebook page.
In her post she said
“This is a picture of a hard working man dedicated to his family!! After working all night third shift, he’s right here with his son who is in the hospital. He’s so tired but he’s here!! Father of the year award goes to Andre Palmer!!! I love you more than words baby”
When Andre arrived at the hospital, it was late and Amy was asleep in the chair that pulled out into a bed.
He did not want to wake her, so he decided to sleep under the crib.
When she saw him lying there, Amy said she quickly got him into the bed and off from the floor. She quickly snapped the photo as she believes it shows exactly the good person and husband that he is.
Since the post went viral, Amy posted a message of gratitude on her Facebook page saying
“I am so overwhelmed with so much emotion right now. I just want to take a minute to thank everyone who reached out to us whether by sharing the story, commenting, or sending messages. I appreciate all of the prayers and thoughts. I took the picture because I thought what a selfless thing for my husband to do.
He could have went home after work, he could have asked me to get up. I would have never imagined that it would have touched so many people. A little background for all the questions I’ve been seeing…. The room our son was in was so small there was literally enough room for the crib and a chair that turned into a bed. It was early in the morning and Andre Palmer just got done working third shift and dropping our daughter off at daycare.
He was literally exhausted himself! The hospital was amazing the whole time we were there. They did not know what he did, for if they did I know they would have offered him something! I didn’t leave him there, I quickly got him up into the bed/chair I was sleeping in, but not before taking the picture that I felt spoke volumes about the good person, husband, and father he truly is.
Our son is doing much better and is now at home resting. Thanks again for all of the support, we truly are so appreciative!!!!”
As the saying goes – A picture speaks a thousand words…