- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Cafe Puts Up A Message Inviting Breastfeeding Moms For A FREE Cup Of Tea
There has been lots of controversies around breastfeeding in public, as some people do not like to see a mother who is breastfeeding her baby in public.
Therefore a coffee shop in Sydney suburb of Willoughby named Willows decided to put up a sign inviting all breastfeeding moms to pop in and have a cup of tea for FREE to relax while breastfeeding their little ones.
“Breastfeeding mums,” says the sign, “pop in, have a free cup of tea if you need a pitt stop…no need to eat, no need to ask – please relax : ) Willows”.
This is probably one of the best idea’s we’ve seen lately…