- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Baby Boy Abandoned In Hospital Toilets
A 26-year-old woman, Orsolya Anmaria Balogh, has been charged with attempted murder after a baby boy was found unconscious and abandoned in the toilets of Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in Wigan.
Great Manchester Police has confirmed that on Wednesday, July 6, shortly after 12am, police were called out to the hospital.
There were reports that a newborn baby boy had been found in the toilets.
The baby was discovered by security staff at the hospital and was then taken to a ward where he was resuscitated.
Thankfully the baby is fine and doing well.
There was also a 31-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder but has since been eliminated from enquiries for the case.