- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Woman “Feeling Suicidal” Jumps With 2-Year-Old
North Philadelphia Police say that a woman was “feeling suicidal” and jumped out of the second floor window carrying her 2-year-old son.
Neighbor, Danielle Dardan couldn’t believe her eyes that morning. Her neighbor had jumped out of the window of her home with her 2-year-old son on the 2000 block of Diamond Street in a suicide attempt.
“I just didn’t expect to see that. It’s bothering me right now. I feel kind of like. I don’t know,” she explained.
Dardan said that it all started when she saw her neighbor sitting on the window ledge with her kid. She tried to reach out.
“Basically, I seen her basically dangling the baby out the window and I ran over there and got the baby from her,” she said.
Dardan says that she kept the baby and talked to the Mother for a while. She initially thought that the woman was feeling better until she saw the ambulances the following morning and the two were lying on the pavement.
“His face and his head and stuff was bleeding. I didn’t want to look at him like that I didn’t want to see him like that,” she explained
Dardan said that she tried to let the distraught woman know she was there for her.