- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Walk Around A Mall Through The Eyes Of An Autistic Child
Autism is still considered a fairly new developmental disorder and only clinically existed in 1944. According to Autism Society of America more than 3.5 million Americans live with autism spectrum disorder. For most autistic people, the world can be a very terrifying place. Simple things affect those with Autism like sounds can feel like their head is about to explode or clothes feel like their skin is burning and any small changes can feel like the world is coming to an end.
In this video put together by The National Autistic Society, you will see it through the eyes and ears of an Autistic child – can you watch to the end?
SHARE to raise awareness!