- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Pictures Of A Kid Playing With His Giant Furry Dog Goes Viral – So Cute!
A Man’s (Or Kid’s) Best Friend…
Big and small, these loveable creatures come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Some are tiny, some are big, others fluffy and some have wired hair.
There are also a variety of breeds which each has its own special features.
One of the most stylish dog breeds out there is the Hungarian Sheepdog. The breed is made for guarding and originated from European region.
They are known for their long, corded coat which resembles dreadlocks.
Mark Zuckerberg is also the owner of a Hungarian sheepdog.
They are just absolutely stunning to look at!
Photographer Andy Seliverstoff loves huge dog breeds and has created a series called ‘Little Kids and their big dogs‘ which capture these magnificent hounds and danes with little kids in and around St Petersburg, Russia.
Pictures from Andy’s collection that feature the amazing Hungarian Sheepdog playing in the snow with a kid has gone viral – and if you the pictures, you will tell why.