- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Family Dogs Kill 3 Day Old Baby
In Fresno, California – Police have confirmed that 2 family dogs have killed a 3-day-old baby. The 33-year-old Mother had reportedly left the baby girl on the couch and walked away for just a few seconds.
The mother had also reportedly opened the window and the front door to let some fresh air in the home because it was hot. When she thought her newborn baby was comfortable and safe on the couch, she went to the bathroom.
Police Sgt. Dan Macias spoke to the Fresno Bee about the incident and said:
“She left the door open because it was hot, and she thought the dogs were tied up.”
The dogs were in fact untied and then attacked the helpless infant. The girl was rushed to the hospital, where Doctors attempted to save her but unfortunately, she did not survive.
Sgt. Macias said, “At this point, we believe it was an unfortunate accident.”
Macias also said that the two male dogs are owned by the woman’s brother and they are believed to be a mix of shar-pei and pit bull. The dogs have been surrendered to the Central California Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, where the dogs will be euthanized.
Charges have not been ruled out as police are continuing to investigate.