- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Parents Of 9-Month-Old Twins Arrested For Child Abuse
In Owasso, Okla, the parents of 9-month-old twins were arrested.
This happened after the couple brought their babies to an urgent care facility extremely malnourished and suffering from bedsores along with other injuries.
Kevin Fowler and Aislyn Miller were arrested and charged with child neglect after urgent care workers called the police.
Police Officers say it’s one of the worst cases of child neglect they’ve ever seen.
Police were told by one of the nurses that one of the children “looked like a skeleton” and even reported seeing a maggot crawling on the baby, who had suffered from severe bed sores and diaper rash.
The other infant had an infected wound on her finger. Doctors believe that this was caused by long-term exposure to a piece of hair was wrapped around her finger.
After the case was reported, Police went to the couple’s home where they found 2 other older children described who were said to be in a “better condition.”
The house was in pretty bad shape, though.
A lot of clutter and animal faeces and things like that inside the house, a Police Officer said.
The parents also told the Police that the twins hadn’t been to a doctor since they were born, as they don’t have any insurance.
The children are now in protective custody.