- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
This Should Be On Every Kid`s Backpack or Keychain
Post sent in by Jennifer Dellert.
It was just a normal day at the mall for Jennifer Dellert… until everything went horribly wrong.
She had just left the mall carrying her shopping bags, and was walking to her car when the unthinkable happened.
“I wasn’t parked too far away, and was busy on my phone texting my daughter.
“It was about a 60 second walk or so to my car from the mall,” she remembers, “and I kind of had that feeling I was being watched.“
Right as she was unlocking her car, a man quickly came up behind her and tried to grab her.
“He told me ‘don’t fight, you’re coming with me!’ as he tried to wrestle me towards his car! I was in shock.”
“Luckily for me I remembered I had my Siren Song alarm on my purse, and since I was too scared to scream for help, I quickly reached for the alarm and pulled the pin.“
“Immediately my Siren Song alarm started just screaming. I mean it was REALLY SCREAMING. He didn’t know what to do! He froze for a second, then ran away like a bat out of hell!“
“People heard the alarm and started yelling and running over to help. They said it was the Siren Song that got their attention.”
After the attack, I immediately bought 4 more Siren Songs for my children and my sister. Now all my kids carry them on their backpacks to stay safe.”
You can purchase a Siren Song for your kids here
With Over 30,000 Already Sold, The Siren Song Is Starting To Go Viral On Social Media
Inspired by the Military, the Siren Song uses ear piercing sound so deter bad guys and is quickly becoming one of the most sought after safety devices in America.
It will most likely be on every kid’s keychains or backpacks by the end of the year.
FYI: I’ve been told that Massive orders are coming in from parents everywhere, so don’t delay!