- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Missing Child Alert: 1-Year-Old Boy From Brevard County
Officials across the state of Cocoa, Fla. are searching for a missing toddler from Brevard County.
Early on Saturday morning, FDLE issued a Florida missing child alert for 1-year-old Thor Killgren.
The boy was last seen in Cocoa.
Killgren has been described as 2’4″ with brown hair and brown eyes.
Authorities think that he could be with Rosiemie Porter. The 35-year-old is 4’11” with brown hair and brown eyes.
Any person with information on the child is asked to call 911.