- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Mayborn USA recalls over 250 000 Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle and Food Warmers
After receiving 6 reports of bottle and food warmers melting, smoking and catching fire; which caused property damage to the value of $16 0000 – Mayborn USA has decided to recall its Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature electric bottle and food warmers.
These items were sold separately or as an accessory, with the All in One Newborn Set or the Complete Starter Kit. It was sold from July 2011 through April 2016 by mass merchandise stores which include the following:
- Baby Depot
- Baby Heaven
- Bealls Outlet
- BuyBuy Baby
- Ideal Baby and Kids
- Kohl’s Marco Baby
- Marshalls, Meijer
- Ross Stores
- Sam’s Club
- TJ Maxx
- Toys R Us
- Online stores: Amazon.com, Diapers.com, Drugstore.com and Quidsi.com
The individual bottle and food warmer cost about $21 and the starter kit or newborn set cost about $120.
Both the bottle and food warmer is white with a gray in color with an adjustable control dial located next to the on/off light.
There is also a gray “Tommee Tippee” stamped on the front of the unit. 5 inches high and 5 ½ inches wide and 5 inches long is the measurement.
“Min” or “0” is also stamped on the left-hand side of the control dial and have the UL logo as well as a 6 alpha-numeric batch code which begins with a number and ends with “GY” stamped on the bottom of the Bottle and food warmers included on this recall.
Consumers who believe they have a product fitting this description should immediately unplug and stop using the recalled bottle and food warmers and contact Tommee Tippee to complete the free replacement process.