- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Breaking: Boy of nine foils attempt to snatch baby brother
Breaking News: A nine-year-old boy has foiled an attempt to snatch baby brother from hospital ward in Germany.
ITV are reporting that in Hamburg, Germany: A quick-thinking nine-year-old boy stepped in to prevent a stranger from stealing his newborn brother straight from the German hospital ward.
Its reported that a strange 34-year-old woman walked into the ward and picked up the day-old baby boy, and took it from the room where the mother was sleeping.
The baby’s brother noticed this and ran after the would-be abductor, speaking to her and trying to convince her to hand back the baby. Eventually, after a few tense minutes… the woman handed the baby back.
The police were called to the scene and arrested the woman, she was then taken to a psychiatric clinic.
Police said the boy’s act had “significantly” contributed to the baby’s safe return at a hospital in Hamburg, Germany.