- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Owasso Child Found Safe
An Amber Alert has been canceled after a missing Owasso child was found safe, officials with the Owasso Police Department have confirmed.
Police were on the lookout for 9-year-old Arian Hinkle, who was believed to be with 34-year-old John Hinkle.
She was taken at about 7 p.m. from 14316 E. 87 Street in Owasso.
Police said that John Hinkle is a known meth user.
Hinkle was intoxicated at the time of the abduction and made threatening comment that they would not see the child alive again.
The suspect was accompanied by 38-year-old Chrissy Berry as well as another unknown white male.
The child stands 4 feet and weighs 65 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray sweat pants.
Police said that John Hinkle has been taken into custody and the child is in now protective custody.