- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
3-Day-Old Abandoned Baby Found Covered In Red Ants
A 3-day-old Baby born in the Philippines shortly before New Years Day was left abandoned outside a house.
A young man found the baby after hearing her cries. He immediately ran home to tell his mother, who was later shocked to see the baby covered in red ants.
The women then reportedly bathed the screaming child and reported the incident to the Police. Her son then led authorities to the house where he found the baby however the owner claimed they never heard a baby crying.
The home where the baby was left had a number of dogs on the premises, which placed the child in even more danger.
Due to the Department of Social Welfare and Development being closed for the holidays, the baby has stayed with the family since being found. They have even named the child “Decemaine” and are growing close to the little girl.
Authorities are stull trying to locate the child’s parents in the hopes that they would have a change of heart.