- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
11-Year-Old Finds Mom Dead In Bathroom
An 11-year-old girl from Atlanta found her mother dead on a bathroom floor, according to Atlanta Police Department.
Karlea Thomas was found dead with marks on her body, including her neck, according to police.
Her daughter, Cayla, found her on the bathroom floor. Authorities say that Thomas’ boyfriend is being interviewed by police. Neal spoke about her fondest memory of his sister:
“She was funny, really funny,” said Neal. “i used to go over to her house, and we used to put on weaves. And we could make videos, like little skits.”
Thomas’ family is working to sort out how to help Cayla.
“What’s her education going to be like?,” said Neal.”Everything she needed and depended on was with her mom. Our family is not rich, and we appreciate any help you can give.”
Police are awaiting further information from the medical examiner. They do not expect results until early next week.