- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
YouTuber Beats Up His Stepdad For Abusing His Mom During Live Streaming
Note: The below video may be disturbing for some viewers
While doing a live stream on his channel, he heard a loud noise, which can be heard in the video as well. The gamer told his friends that he thought his stepdad was beating his mom and left the stream to investigate what was going on.
Around 1:46 into the video, he comes back onto the stream and explains that he just got into a physical fight with his step-father and was going to call the police.
At around 22:26, he comes back onto the stream and explains to his friends that he beat up his step-father because he was intoxicated and put his hands on his mother. At the end of the video, you can see how angry and frustrated he was as a result of what had happened.
The next day, Truth uploaded a video on his channel titled “The Story of Beating Up My Stepdad,” where he explains in detail on why he fought his stepfather.
In the video you can hear people yelling in the background, someone yelling “STOP IT” and people swearing.
This streamer stood up to protect his mom from his terrible abuse and ended up with some cuts on his hand.
Although the altercation itself wasn’t caught on camera, the audio in the background will certainly be useful evidence for the police.
Watch the video: