- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Watch: What Twins Get Up To In The Middle Of The Night
Jonathan and Susana Balkin wondered what their twins were getting up to at night, especially when they heard strange noises coming from the room of their 2-year-old identical twins, Andrew and Ryan.
“We heard a whole bunch of giggling, so we started spying on them,” Jonathan Balkin said.
They used the Nest home monitoring system to investigate what the boys were getting up to and were surprised to see them building pillow forts, doing gymnastics routines, and even some brother-on-brother cuddling!
Take a look: