- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Toddler Dies After Mother Accidentally Drives Over Him
A 3-year-old South African boy died tragically after his mother accidentally drove over him on Monday.
Pastor Marietjie Ras of the Full Gospel Church in Koppies said that Bernadette Small drove over AJ at the workshop of the farm Rooipoort in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
The Mother was unaware that she had run over him and only went back when someone had phoned her to tell her.
AJ’s father, Pieter, tried to administer CPR, but he later told Ras that the child was probably already dead then.
They rushed the child to Kroonstad Hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival.
According to Ras AJ was a lively child and had been playing among chickens in the farmyard just before the accident had happened.
In a Facebook post after the tragedy the mom Bernadette took to Facebook and said: “AJ, mamma is so terribly sorry. I promise, I didn’t see you. You don’t have to forgive me.”
She said that she deserved whatever punishment came her way.
“I miss you terribly. I can’t say how sorry I am. Love you with everything I have.”
A Police spokesperson Warrant Officer, Loraine Early, said they were investigating the incident.