- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Toddler Dead After Drowning In Large Neighborhood Pond
In Watertown Township, Mich. a toddler just 21-months-old has died, after drowning in a large neighborhood pond.
The incident took place on the 12000 block of Warm Creek Drive in Watertown Township this weekend.
The Clinton County Sheriff department said that family members found the toddler in the pond. They pulled him out and immediately performed CPR.
Nearby neighbors also assisted but after the toddler was taken to the hospital, he was pronounced dead.
The Delta Township Fire Department, City of Dewitt Police and Clinton County Sheriff’s Department responded to the scene.