- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Three Ways to Exercise With Your Children
When we have children, it’s often hard to find time to get the gym or attend your favourite workout classes.
We have a few tips of how you can still exercise and involved the kids too.
1: Running / Walking
If you are missing heading out running, explore investing in a jogging stroller. There are many on the market for all budgets. With older children invite them to scoot, skate or bike alongside you while you jog. It’s a great way to all get outdoors and all have some exercise.
Walking has excellent health benefits, and is a fun way to explore with the kids. to keep the kids engaged turn it into a game and giving them a list of things to ‘spot’ on their walk – such as dogs, flowers etc. If they are old enough to have a cell phone Pokemon Go is another option!
For children swimming has excellent benefits for their health. Also in terms of safety being able to swim could be potentially life saving! Swimming is an excellent cardiovascular workout that promotes heart and lung health, improves strength and flexibility. There’re plenty of great parent and child classes too.
Turn up the music and dance. Use kids’ music or your own! Dancing gives you a great workout, and can be done from the comfort of your own home.