- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
This Mom’s C-Section Selfie Shows Just How Happy Her Baby Is
A baby named Carmel was born just a few months ago.Moments after she was born, her Mom Thaise de Mari took a C-section selfie which clearly shows how amped Carmel is about being born.
That’s not the end of her smiles. Her Mom continues to share images showing just how happy Carmel is about almost everything!
She’s even excited to be a mermaid and a penguin!
What a cutie!