- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
This Mom Gave Birth To A 13.11lb Baby
On January 24th, An Australian Mom gave birth to one of the largest babies ever born in the country.
Baby Brian tipped the scales at a tremendous 13.11 lbs (6kg’s) which is twice the size of an average baby.
He was born at Mercy Hospital, in Melbourne, Australia. Doctors knew that the Mother, Natasha was going to have a large baby, but they didn’t expect that he would be this huge!
It’s absolutely amazing that Brian’s mom gave birth to him naturally with just a little bit of gas to help ease the pain!
Brian measures an astonishing 22 inches long. He is also the heaviest baby ever born at Mercy Hospital.