- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Ten-Year-Old Boy Kills Himself After Being Bullied For Wearing Colostomy Bag
A 10-year-old boy from Kentucky reportedly committed suicide after he was repeatedly tormented at school for wearing a colostomy bag.
Ten-year-old Seven Bridges hanged himself at his family’s home on Saturday while his Mom was out grocery shopping, WHAS-TV reported.
The boy’s mother, Tami Charles, said that she found him hanging inside a closet.
“I saw my son dead. That’s something in my head,” Tami Charles told the news station.
The boy was reportedly born with an unspecified bowel condition and endured 26 unsuccessful surgeries to fix the issue, reports say.
The illness resulted in the need to wear a colostomy bag.
A colostomy bag basically collects waste from a portion of the colon outside the body.
Its reported that Bullies targeted the boy over the smell from the bag. Bridges reportedly endured months of repeated bullying, his mom says.
“JCPS: You all failed my baby,” Charlies said of her son’s school district.
Charles said that the family “absolutely” plans to take legal action against Jefferson County Public Schools.
An investigation has been opened by the district, says reports.