- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
All posts tagged "parenting advice"
- 5 Important Reasons Why Parents Should Play With Their Kids
Parents need to play with their children. Not just for the kids’ sake, but for the parents! As the parent of an only-child, I sometimes feel intense pressure to join playtime with my daughter simply because there...
- Posted July 21, 2016
- Mum Shares 3 Simple But Real Ways In Which Being Distracted Hurts Your Parenting
Whenever I am distracted, my child acts out or takes advantage of the situation (me being distracted) to make not the best choices. I have noticed that in general, there are times in which as a parent...
- Posted June 28, 2016
- 23 Things New Parents Should Not Do
Being a parent is no easy task and for any new parent it’s a pretty daunting task. Here are 23 funny illustrations for new parents about what you should NOT be doing. Share this with a first-time parent!...
- Posted April 22, 2016