- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
All posts tagged "infant car seat"
- Crash Test Shows Booster Seats Are Not As Safe As You Think
Knowledge and awareness on this topic is so important. We know accidents aren’t always avoidable as you cannot control every other road user, however you can always offer your child the best chance of survival. This video...
- Posted February 23, 2016
- Convertible Seat Alert: Kids Under 1 Years Old
From the moment parents leave the hospital with their precious newborn, they will need a properly-installed infant car seat to safely transport their little one home. As the child grows, parents will need to make sure the...
- Posted January 18, 2016