- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
All posts tagged "childcare"
- Investigation Launched After Infant Dies In Foster Care
Florida detectives are investigating the death of a toddler who was in foster care and about to be adopted. The Tampa Bay Times reports that 17-month-old Aedyn Agminalis died last Sunday after being taken off life support....
- Posted December 19, 2016
- 5 Tips To Teach Kids To Be More Independent
Most traditional parents can be categorized as “helicopter” parents who tend be ‘over protective’, in the sense that they want their child to be sheltered from any setback, or harm therefore hover over them and leap in...
- Posted November 10, 2016
- Do “Innocent” Secrets Hurt Kids?
“Innocent” secrets such as, “Don’t tell Mom I let you stay up late tonight because we’ll both get in trouble,” are confusing for children and can actually increase their vulnerability to sexual abuse, according to prevention experts....
- Posted April 6, 2016
- Ditch the Guilt About Sending Your Kids to Daycare When You Have a Day Off
Maybe it’s a national holiday. Maybe it’s a shutdown or a compensation day. If you’re a teacher, maybe it’s a snow day. Whatever the reason, every once in awhile working parents joyously celebrate a majestic gem poking...
- Posted March 23, 2016
- This 1 Year Old Girl Climbed Out Of Her Crib And Out The Front Door… And They Found Her In A Very Weird Place
This little toddler decided to take walk-about in the middle of the night. Thank goodness she was found safe and unharmed. This story comes with a strong reminder to parents to remember to add child-safety locks to...
- Posted March 8, 2016
- The Truth About Being a Working Mom – It’s Not What You Think
This Buzzfeed video shows the good, the bad and the ugly of being a working mom: Are you a working mom? What is the biggest challenge you face? RELATED: Paid Parental Leave: Could Benefits Finally Be Coming...
- Posted March 4, 2016