All posts tagged "battery"

  • Spotlight On Battery Dangers After Two-Year-Old Dies

    Just days after Christmas Day last year, 2-Year-Old Brianna Florer died due to a shiny, silver button battery. Days prior, the family had the perfect Christmas. Briana was laughing and jumping around with her older siblings, opening presents...

    • Posted September 6, 2016
    • 0
  • Toddler Dies After Swallowing Button-Sized Battery

    It’s hard to imagine that something as tiny as a button could kill your child. But that’s exactly what happened to one Oklahoma toddler after she ingested a small, coin-sized battery. Family members of little Brianna Florer...

    • Posted January 6, 2016
    • 2