- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Suspects Nabbed After Kids Form Human Arrow Pointing Police In The Right Direction
In a small village just outside of London, a group of kids were meant to be spending their Good Friday hunting for Easter Eggs, but ended up helping the authorities with their hunt for two men suspected of intruding a building nearby.
As the two men raced across the field, the kids quickly realized what was going on and decided to drop to the ground and lay out in the shape of an arrow to point authorities in the direction of the men.
NPAS Sergeant Paul Sochon referred to the incident as an Enid Blyton adventure. He also said: “I’m sure the last thing the group of daring Capel residents expected when they set out on Friday afternoon was to abandon their Easter egg hunt to assist us in a police search but the initiative they demonstrated proved to be invaluable.
— Lee Robinson (@leeboyrobinson) March 25, 2016
Two men, aged 27 and 28, were arrested on suspicion of burglary in connection with the incident. The investigation continues and both men were released on bail until the 13th of May.