- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
How to Survive Your Baby’s First Cold
As a mom, there’s nothing harder than watching your kids suffer…
When my first baby had his first cold, all I wanted was to soothe his pain and make him as comfortable as possible. So I reached out to all of the brilliant moms in my life who had already weathered several colds with their kids.
I followed their advice, and my son and I both survived his first cold with flying colors. Eight years, three kids and (what feels like) hundreds of colds later, I’m sharing those same tips with you.
It can be excruciating to see your child uncomfortable, but these tips will help you both survive…
Firstly, before you continue reading
I want to strongly suggest you take a few seconds to sign up for Kids Safety’s No Cost Child Safety Kit
Over 500,000 children are reported missing each year, The statistics can be alarming, but you can give your child an extra measure of security with a Child Safe Kit
We are offering Child Safe Kits at no cost to the public.
Child Safe Kits are an invaluable resource in a time of crisis when every second counts.
Ok, on with the tips!
If baby is having trouble sleeping, elevate the head of his bed a bit. Usually a few books under the mattress will do the trick.
Try to squeeze a few extra bottles or nursing sessions in while your baby is sick. The extra feedings will help her stay hydrated and hopefully send that cold on its way faster.
3. Soothe that runny, crusty nose
No more tissues. No more wet washcloths. When your baby is sick, reach for Boogie Wipes to soothe his sensitive skin.
4. Try Saline
Natural saline spray will help soothe your baby’s congestion. And – with Boogie Mist – it’s no longer a painful process for baby (or you!)
Please share if you found these tips helpful. Also, please don’t forget to get your no-cost Child Safe Kit.