- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
“Slow Down” Video Makes Moms Cry This Mother’s Day
Before you watch this video – I must warn you: Have a few tissues ready.
This video, which already has over 1.2 million views, was shared on Facebook by singer Nicole Nordeman with the following caption:
“I don’t know of a more uttered or whispered phrase from a mother of any age, about her child of any age, than ‘It’s going by too fast.’ I feel like I spend my life trying to slow time. Trying to celebrate the growth and the milestones of my children, and then secretly day dreaming about building a time machine in my garage, so I can return to rocking my babies at midnight. If you’ve ever looked at your child running across a field, or striding across a graduation stage, or walking down the middle aisle of a church clutching a bouquet, you’ll know why this song is special to me. Please enjoy the video below, remembering the moments we wish we could slow down, and sharing them with those we love most.”
The lyrics of the song are literally tear jerking (as if the the video itself is not enough), the chorus probably the most…
“Slow Down, Won’t you stay here a minute more
I know you want to walk through the door, but it’s all too fast
Let’s make it last a while”
I pointed to the sky and now you wanna fly away
I am your biggest fan
I hope you know I am
But do you think you can somehow
This video certainly served as a reminder to me to NOT take these precious moments for granted.
Happy Mother’s Day!