- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Single Mother’s Tax Return FB Post Goes Viral
A South Carolina single Mom’s Facebook post about how she wishes to use her tax return to provide for her kids, has gone viral.
Christina Knaack, a single mom who makes minimum wage to support her two young kids, posted a picture of a $5,400 tax return receipt. She posted it along with some inspiring words about her plans for the money.
“Instead of buying my kids the latest Jordans or fancy electronics I paid my rent for the YEAR. I’m a single mom and I do it all buy myself on a minimum wage job. I kno [sic] that a roof over my kids head is what’s important.” Knacck wrote.
To date, the post has close to 50,000 comments, most of them being positive.
Knaack says she is a single mother raising a 4-month-old and 2-year-old.
“It’s pretty crazy” speaking about the post, she said: “I was just sharing a milestone with my friends and family.”
Knaack said the response she has received is enormous and she also shared a message she received from one person who saw the post: