- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Road Rage Incident Leads To Death Of Arkansas Toddler
Homicide detectives in Little Rock, Arkansas are conducting an investigation after a 3-year-old boy was shot and killed during an apparent road rage incident, police have said.
The little boy was said to be on a shopping trip with his grandmother.
According to Police Department spokesman Lt. Steven McClanahan, a motorist behind the woman became annoyed that she was not moving quickly enough.
The agitated driver started honking his horn, then got out of his car and fired shots inside the woman’s car.
At least one of these bullets hit the toddler.
Police received a call shortly before 6:30 p.m. informing them that a child passenger had been shot.
The toddler was taken to Arkansas Children’s Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
According to a police report, a 1-year-old child was also in the car at the time of the incident.
Little Rock Police Department Chief Kenton Buckner said
“I certainly have no information to say that anyone in this family has done anything to cause this young person’s life,” he added “But this is about as frustrating as you can be as a public safety official or just a plain citizen.“
Police have not made any arrests at this stage but Crime Stoppers is offering a $20,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest and conviction