- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Pregnant Teen Killed By Train During Photoshoot On Tracks
A Texas teenager who was pregnant, was fatally struck by a train on while posing on the railroad tracks for modeling photos.
19-year-old Fredzania “Zanie” Thompson was modeling for a friend in Navasota, Texas, when two trains approached the railroad crossing from opposite directions.
Thompson attempted to cross the tracks to dodge one train, but was hit by the one coming from the other direction. She was then rushed to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Her friend who was taking the photos for the shoot was unharmed.
Just 2 weeks ago, she had revealed to her 25-year-old fiancé, Darnell Chatman, that she was pregnant.
“Zanie had the most beautiful smile,” Chatman revealed. “I believe she would want everyone to know what a kind and caring person she is.”
Family members said that Thompson was taking photos for a portfolio to pursue a career in modeling.
“That’s definitely what she wanted to do,” her Mom, Hakamie Stevenson, told The Eagle.