- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Popular Family Kitchen Appliance Recalled
The company SodaStream is recalling close to 60,000 of its carbonating bottle in both the United States and Canada. The reason for the recall is that the popular family appliance poses an explosion risk when under pressure.
All bottles that are deemed dishwasher safe and have an expiration date of April 2020 are affected by this recall.
Israeli manufacturing company SodaStream blames the problem on a “manufacturing defect.”
A refund is being offered by SodaStream, to all those affected. The Company is, however, making it clear that this recall only affects a small fraction of the 13 million bottles it produced in last 2016.
None of the bottles have actually exploded as of yet, however, the company wants to make sure that their consumers are protected against any possible injury.