- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Photo Of ‘Motherhood Uncensored’ Shared By Couple And The Internet Loves It
A picture shared by a couple on Facebook is a hysterical look into the reality which some new parents experience when raising their first kid.
In the picture Amanda’s fiance Ken Hardy holds their son in his arms and has a thumbs up, while in the background the new Mom is sporting a huge diaper which she made for herself.
“Nothing says welcome to motherhood like an adorable squishy baby, and a giant mom diaper,” claimed Amanda Bacon.
From Wilmington, North Carolina, Amanda and Ken wanted to show the reality of how ridiculous parenting can become at times. Through it all, it’s important to find humor in the little things, and Amanda clearly done this very well. She wrote on the post:
“I’m sharing this picture because it’s real. This is motherhood; it’s raw, stunning, messy, and freaking hilarious all rolled into one,”
In less than 24 hours of posting the picture online, Amanda’s post was shared almost 100,000 times!
Amanda was delighted with the response her uncensored motherhood post received.
In her post she added:
“Why feel ashamed over something that’s natural? It’s not just spoken enough about, and I figured since the picture is both hilarious and honest, I’d go for it. Let other women know it’s normal, beautiful, and to find humor throughout the whole experience,” Amanda stated.
Motherhood is definitely something to not be ashamed of, so despite the humorous aspect of Amanda’s post, it has a powerful message for Moms – To not feel ashamed or embarrassed for what you are doing to take care of your kids.
Amanda Bacon and her husband Ken were willing to be a sterling example of how to have a laugh the more outrageous experiences a mother may have to do to get by.
Amanda’s “invention” is quite nifty though, don’t you think? There are however a few other options out there which you can shop for at http://www.dealslands.co.uk. Ha!
Take a look at the full post: