- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Nestle Recalls Twelve Different DiGiorno® Pizzas, Lean Cuisine® And Stouffer’s® Products
Due to the potential presence of glass pieces in some of Nestle’s products, they have voluntarily recalled a limited number of DiGiorno® Pizzas, Lean Cuisine® And Stouffer’s® Products – a total of twelve different products to be exact.
To date, no injuries have been reported however Nestle’ USA is recalling the products after several consumers reported that they found small pieces of glass in their food.
Nestle is currently investigating how this incident may have occurred but they suspect that the source of the foreign material was spinach which was an ingredient common to all the products subject to this recall.
Which products are affected by the recall?
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
Nestle advises that consumers should not consume any of the above mentioned products but should instead contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.