- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Mother Caught On Camera Kicking Toddler For Crying
WARNING: This Video below contains extreme child abuse
A Chinese woman has been captured on video kicking her toddler and throwing her down a flight of steps.
The abusive mother had supposedly yelled and kicked the 2-year-old child as she could not handle her daughter’s crying.
An onlooker recorded the incident and posted it to a social media outlet, where the video has been watched almost eight million times since it has been posted. For most people, it is really difficult to watch.
The clip was brought to the attention of local authorities and the Beijiao Police Department investigated the case.
The mother was located and apparently told the officers that she was stressed out, and could not control her emotions.
She said that she reacted poorly when the toddler would not stop crying. She also said that she deeply regrets taking her frustrations out on her child.
The 27-year-old mother, who can be heard yelling at her daughter in the video is said to be from central China’s Hubei.
As she kicked her daughter to the floor, the little girl hit tiled steps as she collapsed.
According to Police, there were no visible signs of injury on the toddler. Medical personnel examined the child after the mother was identified from the video.
Medical staff indicated that the little girl was OK, and cleared the toddler to be released to family.
The Mother was given only a verbal warning and the little girl is now under the care of her grandparents.