- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Mom Of Two Dies During A Facebook Live Video
Woman Dies Of Heart Problems During Facebook Live Video
Keiana Herndon, an avid lover of life and often shared parts of it on social media.
Earlier this week the Camden woman’s went on Facebook Live, as thousands of her followers watched.
In the video, the 26-year-old was holding her one-year-old baby boy, Riley and told her followers how she wanted to go back to school.
A few moments later, the young Mom started to rub her face and eyes. The video ended when her friend found her on the floor and called 911.
There has been some speculation around the death however Keiana’s family say she had heart and thyroid problems which was the cause of her death.
The video has since been removed from Facebook.
Watch the full story here: