- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Mom Of Twins Shares Picture Of Kindhearted Employee Holding Her Child
Coty Vincent, a mother of 11-month old twins recently got a wonderful surprise after sharing a photo of an Enterprise Rent-A-Car employee holding one of her babies while she filled in some paperwork.
Vincent said that she doesn’t own a double stroller and she always has to hold one of her 11-month-old twins. John, an Enterprise employee who was working behind the desk, told her he also has a twin sister and offered to hold one of the babies while she completed the paperwork.
In her post on Facebook she wrote:
“This is John and he works at Enterprise. He’s also a twin and his twin sister is his best friend. While he helped me with my rental due to a hit and run accident, he held one of my twin sons as I don’t have a double stroller. One of the most compassionate and caring people I’ve ever met. We need more people like John who go that extra step. Be a John. #BeAJohn“
Enterprise saw the post and the company reached out to the Mom and surprised her with a much-needed double stroller.
Enterprise also took to Facebook and shared this photo of Vincent with the new stroller and said “We couldn’t let this touching story go unnoticed, so we picked up a few special deliveries. A new ride for the twins is on the way, as well as something for both Coty and John. We’re so proud of all of our team members who help take care of our customers each day by going the extra mile.”
What a lovely surprise!
Enterprise also said they will be recognizing their employee for going the extra mile.