- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Mom Hiding In Pantry Sums Up Parenting In A 34 Second Video
Ashley Gardner, a Mother of quadruplet girls, who shares her life as a parent on YouTube posted a video of her hiding in a pantry.
In the video the Mom is secretly eating Twizzlers with her child’s eye peering through the crack under the door. The video has gone viral and it’s because it’s one that can sum up motherhood in just 34 seconds.
In the video Ashley says
“Mom desperately needed a treat to get through the rest of the night so I’m hiding in the pantry eating a treat. Is that wrong?”
There were a few mean comments on the video but overall the internet was taken with the conclusion.
“They don’t ever go away. They want everything you have.”
It’s hilarious when she moved her phone down to the crack of the door to see those peeping eyes.
Gardner said, “See she’s always there. Hi. Hi. Hi.”
Take a look at the video below: