- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Mamas & Papas Recalls Stroller Due To Fall Hazard
Mamas & Papas Armadillo Flip Strollers Recall
A loose latch on the stroller can cause the seat to tip back unexpectedly when infant is in the parent-facing position, posing a fall hazard to infants.
There have been 10 reports of seats tipping back.
Consumers should immediately stop using the strollers and contact Mamas & Papas for a free repair.
This recall involves Mamas & Papas’ Armadillo Flip and Armadillo Flip XT strollers.
All models are folding, single-occupant infant strollers. The strollers come in various colors including black, teal and navy and weigh about 22 pounds.
Recalled items can be identified by their lot number, which is the month and year of manufacture.
Lot numbers ranges for recalled Armadillo Flip strollers are 00814 through 00416 (August 2014 through April 2016). Lot number ranges for the Flip XT are 01214 through 00416 (December 2014 through April 2016).
The lot number is printed on the sewn-in label on the stroller.