- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Listeria concerns prompt recall of Compliments brand Broccoli Slaw
The product was sold in every province except Quebec, at Sobeys and potentially partner stores such as Safeway and FreshCo.
Consumers are being urged to check for 340-gram packages of the bagged shredded vegetables with a best before date of Nov. 25, with UPC 0 68820 10422 3.
The product should not be consumed, but instead thrown out or returned to the store where it was purchased.
Foods contaminated with Listeria may not smell or appear spoiled, but can cause illness and in severe cases, death. Symptoms include vomiting, nausea, persistent fever, muscle aches, severe headache and neck stiffness, the CFIA states.