- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
LEGO Tape Lets You Turn Anything Into A Lego-Compatible Surface
What kid doesn’t love Lego?
As cool as it is, Lego blocks have its limits as it can only be used on a flat surface – but soon, these little bricks will be able to be stuck anywhere – thanks to a versatile tape.
The tape is flexible and cuttable, and it comes with an adhesive backing so you can attach it to walls, other toys, and even to yourself if you wish!
You can make whatever curvy shapes you like, rivers and roads – you name it.
It’s not too badly priced -2 rolls will cost $11, while $50 will get you 10 rolls which are available for pre-order now and scheduled for shipping in July.
How cool is this?